Thursday, January 25, 2007

25 weeks

I had my glucose test yesterday. That stuff is just awful to drink. It turns my stomach. The midwife listened to my lungs and said I sounded horrible. She gave me some antibiotics to take and I go in next week for a recheck. I have been wheezing when I exhale for about 10 days now (as well as coughing so hard I pee my pants). I sure hope this does the trick. I am so tired of being sick.

No weight gain. Blood pressure was fine. Baby is transverse with a strong heartbeat. I have to say, carrying a transverse baby is a lot more comfy than having their feet stuck in your ribs. I just hope he turns head down when he is supposed to.

Olaf and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on the 23rd. Nineteen years of marriage and only four pregnancies. I truly am blessed because I didn't think we would have any.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Being sick sucketh!

So glad all is well with Baby.