I had my OB appointment yesterday with one of the new midwives, Karen. She has only been a midwife since October, and I have to say, I am a bit concerned. I hope and pray that she is not on call when I deliver this baby. She couldn't even find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler because she was pointing the thing at his head! When I see Eileen at the next appointment (in four weeks) I will say something to her. At my next appointment they will do the Group B swab and labs. How many times do they have to check me for syphillis and AIDS? I have been checked twice so far. Once at my first prenatal and once when they did my glucose test. Other than that, everything was fine. Blood pressure was fine, I gained a couple of pounds, urine was clear, uterus measuring right at 31 weeks. Baby is still transverse so pray he begins to move head down soon. I do not want a C-section.
My ankles are a bit swollen by the end of the day, but propping them up helps. When I was pregnant with Grace, nothing helped. My ankles were swollen when I woke up in the morning and got worse throughout the day. They hurt so bad. I walked around Disney World like that too. It was awful. Good thing she came about three weeks early. I couldn't have taken much more than that.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment