Saturday, August 11, 2007

Time to update

Since I have posted updates and photos on my other blog, I have failed to update this one. Simon is now three months old and beyond precious. He is a little over 16 pounds. We really don't have a schedule yet. He nurses about every 2 hours for 5 to 10 minutes on one breast. He takes naps in my arms. He falls asleep for the night somewhere around 11:30. He wakes every 2-3 hours during the night and nurses a few minutes then goes back to sleep. He's up for the day between 9 and 10 am.

Socially he smiles and is just beginning to give a giggle now and again. I can't wait for that all out laugh.

He bats at his bouncy seat toys and kicks his legs. He can hold a rattle if I put it in his hands.



We love him so much!

No comments: