Monday, December 11, 2006

18 weeks 4 days

In one week I go in for my ultrasound to see what this little baby is. Is it a boy (like Camille KNOWS because of her dream) or is it a girl? I cannot wait to find out. How fun. The entire family is coming with me. This will be my first 3-D ultrasound and I am really excited about seeing it.

I am feeling the baby move almost daily. It's little flutters. No big kicks or anything. I don't think I have ever felt a baby move this early in my pregnancy before. It's fun for me.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

See, I don't know that I have felt a baby move this late ... but I can tell that this one is riding lower than either girl.

Hmmmm, maybe I need to start a baby Shepherd blog??

Michelle said...

Misty, I am SO excited for you! I love reading about your preparation and anticipation for this little one. I'm praying for you, too.
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

Musical Mommy said...

So which are you hoping for?? Obviously if I were you, I'd be hoping for a girl, but since you already have a couple of each (giggle), boy or girl?

Holly said...

Yay Misty!! I will be visiting daily. Your u/s is on Monday... can't wait to hear :-)