Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Tonight I pulled the bassinet out of the basement. I stripped it (not an easy task) and am washing it right now. It is an older model (1997) and I bought it used from a friend when I was pregnant with Josiah. (I looked for a link so you could see it, but it's too old) It works beautifully until they are three or four months old. It's small enough to put right next to my bed. As an extra special treat there were about 10-15 newborn sized diapers in the storage compartment underneath. Although I plan on using cloth diapers, I want to wait until the cord falls off and all that nasty meconium has worked through his system. The only other thing I know I need before the baby is born is an infant bathtub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment