Saturday, December 30, 2006

Names

Thinking of names...it's hard for us to come up with a boy name. But for now the consensus is Hans Perry Jorek. The children hate it, so we may have to change it. I really like Isaac, Eamon, Luke, and Jude too. Oh, and Otto. I like Otto a lot. So, I guess the jury is still out...poor kid.

I have gained 6 pounds so far. I am 21 weeks 2 days today. I am hoping that I don't gain over 25. I am too fat to have to lose more than that. I try not to look in the mirror when I'm naked. Scarey.

My next OB appointment is my glucose test. I hope all is okay with that. I have never had diabetes before, but I've never been this heavy before either. I wonder if that will affect my ability to metabolize glucose? I have a friend that had her baby today. She is a heavy gal too. She had to take insulin, but her baby was only 6 pounds 8 ounces. She had high blood pressure so they induced her. She ended up with a C-Section.

Need to run. Let me know what name you like best...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Luke. One of my favorite boy names ... as for the others, I think Otto would totally go with your last name. Very differnt, but not too crazy. I like the others, too, but those are my favorite. Oh, and I had a crush on a guy names Hans my freshman year in college and he totally dissed me so I'm prejudice against that one. :) But, I like the sound of Hans Jorek! Such decisions!!!

Unknown said...

I really like Otto. It's different and it's cute!