Another week closer to meeting Simon. YAY! This past week I have been experiencing a new health anomaly. I cannot fully describe what happens, but I get this weird "surge" through my body that lasts about 20-30 seconds. It's like a headrush, only it happens all over my body. It feels like it is circulatory, but it's just...weird. It happens several times a day and nothing triggers it. It happens when I am sitting, laying, standing...just one more thing to worry about. I have an appointment with the midwife this Thursday, so I will discuss it with her then. I know she is just going to look at me and think I am nuts. It sucks being crazy.
I have gained about nine pounds now. My appetite has returned and so has the weight gain. I am hoping I can still keep my total weight gain to about 20. It sucks being fat.
I go see Dr. H (the ear, nose, throat doctor) about my wheezing/breathing problem today. Hopefully he will also give me something for the acid reflux that is a constant battle. It sucks being old.
What a uplifting post! In my best Eeyore voice I will conclude by saying, "Thanks for stopping by today."
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment