Believe it or not, I think this name is going to stick. Mostly because Josiah calls him Simon now when he is talking about the baby. I think I have officially started my third trimester too. I'm not quite sure what week it starts, but I am less than three months away from my due date. According to my medical records, I have gained one pound since November 27th. That means ALL of my weight gain was in the first trimester, and one measly pound in the second trimester. Let's see what the third trimester brings.
I am feeling physically better. I still cough a little, but overall I feel pretty good. Well, beside the hypochondria I feel good. I really think I will need meds once the baby is born for depression or anxiety. This time I am going to take the meds too. No more Super Woman for me. Before I felt guilty for feeling depressed and/or crazy. This time I will BEG for Zoloft at the first sign of PPD.
Simon is most active from about 10 pm-6 am. I guess he is going to come out and have those days and nights mixed up for awhile. I can't wait to see him and nurse him. I love nursing my babies. These pendulous orbs are good for something.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment